Buddhist Vesak potluck this Sunday

Seth Josephson

May 31, 2018, 10:57:49 AM5/31/18
to BCO google group
Hello!

Please consider joining us this Sunday for an informal gathering of Buddhist Network of Central Ohio friends.

Vesak Potluck and Central Ohio Buddhist Community Gathering

Sunday, June 3rd at 1 PM - 3 PM
Central Ohio Center for Pragmatic Buddhism
1225 Dublin Rd, Columbus, OH 43212

In celebration of Vesak we'll be holding a community gathering and potluck at the Center for Pragmatic Buddhism - 1225 Dublin Rd, Columbus from 1-3 on Sunday June 3rd. This is a great time to meet folks from other sanghas in Columbus and share a fun afternoon. If the weather's good we'll be outside by Broadcast Lake.

Please bring a vegan/vegetarian dish to share!

Kid friendly! We'll have a station for the traditional "Bathing of the Child Buddha"

Be well,

-Seth

--
Seth J. Josephson, PhD