Hi mums, can you hear me?

Barbara Pusztay

Oct 31, 2022, 10:22:59 AM10/31/22
to budape...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I tried to start  a conversation about who could help me online, with my blog,
but google thinks I am writing too much for the group.

I keep on trying, sorry.

Barbara

Juliane Tobeck

Oct 31, 2022, 11:17:45 AM10/31/22
to budape...@googlegroups.com
Hello Barbara,

I heard you!

But I think the group doesn’t really exist anymore. At least not via google.
Maybe it moved to telegram? Or Facebook?

Greetings,
Juliane

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 31.10.2022 um 15:23 schrieb Barbara Pusztay <pusztay...@gmail.com>:

--
Have questions? Read the FAQ! http://bit.ly/10QhpcS

DramaWorks

Oct 31, 2022, 3:45:32 PM10/31/22
to budape...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes, I think this group trailed off.

I would post on expat Facebook groups. There is also an art jobs in Budapest, could be somebody there interested.

All the best,

Faye

Aliz McLean

Nov 9, 2022, 4:47:36 AM11/9/22
to budape...@googlegroups.com
While I kind of see that email lists are less popular nowadays than other forms of communication, I think this group still has potential!
It does work and I'm sure a few of us would still read posts.

I found the apartment we bought and still live in on this group!
I found a home for my childhood story tapes here.
I found the Mom2Mom Sale - I really wish those would continue! (Barbi? :) <3)

So anyway, guys, keep in touch!

Aliz