'School Expo' - Primary schools

Emese Paragi Ébel

Oct 29, 2019, 10:47:55 AM10/29/19
to Budapest Moms
Dear Parents,

Choosing a primary school for your kindergartener is a difficult task, and it is really easy to feel lost with the question, I experienced it myself too. As each year there are many-many questions arising in different forums (FB, Mom-to-Mom groups, etc.) connected to the topic, I had the idea of organizing an event where parents are able to meet as many schools as possible at the same time at the same place and can gather all those information from them they are the most interested in. So this year we are having our very first 'Mini School Expo' on the 8th of November, next Friday at UTR Kindergarten from 4 pm.

You will be able to meet and listen to the introduction of:
- AISB
- REAL School Budapest
- ISB
- Bilingual.hu
- and maybe SEK
After their introductions, it will be your time to "bombard" them all with your questions! :)

The event will be held in our kindergarten building (2nd district, 20 Feketerigó Street), and it is free. Registration is needed due to a limited space. You may register at our e-mail address or on FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/1763269017151509/

In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
Have a nice day,

Emese