wood floor sanding recommendation

1 view

Ana Maria Cruz

Nov 30, 2019, 1:42:57 AM11/30/19
to Budapest Moms
Hi,
Can anyone recommend someone to sand wooden floors? Thanks!

Kocsis Anikó

Dec 2, 2019, 2:03:47 AM12/2/19
to budape...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ana,

They http://fixparkett.hu/rolunk/ used to be really good (their old master Lajos Hegedűs was a hallmark, moreover, the developer of a new technology called "fixparkett") and reliable but the last work their employees did to me was not up to the mark at all, unfortunately.

However, you can insist on the young boss, Domany Andras's work 06-30-835-5844
and tell him that you only order the job from them if he does the job personally. Sadly, I cannot recommend anybody else (a name from my blacklist: Soós György supposedly old master but a cheater, avoid him!)

Good luck!

Best,

Anikó (the realtor)

--