English cassette tapes

Aliz McLean

Sep 22, 2020, 3:07:05 AM9/22/20
to budape...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mums and Dads,

would anyone have any interest in English story tapes? They were a staple of my childhood, I listened to them endlessly and loved them to bits, but I no longer have nothing to play them on, and my kids don't speak English...

...please tell me if you have any interest, I'm looking for a good home for them.
(People with old cars? Older hifi systems?)

There are quite a few, real classics, stuff like Roald Dahl himself reading his stories, but even Jane Eyre.

Ideally, I'd sell them, but obviously for cheap.

Thank you,
Aliz