Autumn activites: baby swimming and sing-along groups (0-6)

Petri Barbara

Aug 28, 2020, 8:40:38 AM8/28/20
to budape...@googlegroups.com
Dear Moms,

I'd like to recommend a few autumn activities for you and your families! As the school year starts, the weekly programs also open up in district 13, offering different English lessons for little ones.

On Saturday mornings you can join baby swimming courses with young babies. Our first course will run for 6 weeks, starting next Saturday. Find out more here at Little Swimmers in Budapest!

On weekdays you can join our Rhyme Time sing-along groups with babies and toddlers on Mondays and Thursdays at 2 locations. The morning sessions are for free, if you have an address card in district 13, you only have to get your partner card.

We also offer Jump&Fun after-school activities for preschoolers on Tuesday and Friday afternoons.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Barbi