november the 3d general HHH budapest mismanagement meeting

georg ladanyi

Nov 3, 2021, 7:27:15 AM11/3/21
to budape...@gmail.com, budap...@googlegroups.com
to all it may concern:

dear friends in the mighty budapest H3 hash,
while I‘l be this evening still in germany, I give herewith
my authority (special power of attorney)
to ms heike neyens, my dear hash fellow to vote today eve as at all follow up general mismanagement hash meetings in the sense we agreed on through our clear agreement via phone today midday.
signatory:
hasher multy cunty
aka georg ladanyi
in angermunde the 3d november 2021 at zulutime 10:12
she might at verbal votes follow the discourse and position of hashfellow stiff nipples professor joseph, wherever he may go with his ideas and principles.

Georg Ladanyi
Akademgorod Stichting Budapest
+36306482828
+4915143440660