Hash tomorrow

Adrian Baron

Oct 2, 2021, 10:31:46 AM10/2/21
to Budapest 3
REMINDER:
Hail BPH3 Hashers!

Here's the instructions for our Sunday, October 3 Hash:

Meeting point: Nyugati pu./railway station at 11:05 a. m. Buy your tickets for
train Z72 to Esztergom, departure (normally from Platform 2) at 11:21 a.m.
Don't miss it, it's a loooong train ride!

Get off at Dorog and look for blobs or arrows. Chris and I'll be one hour
ahead of you.

There is a beer stop not too far from the railway station, get a beer or two
there for the trail. If you missed the train at 11:21 and took the 11:51 train
instead, there's your chance to catch up with the pack... Chris and I'll be
waiting for you at the second beer stop at the end of the trail.

You may want to pack your speedos/bikinis and grab a towel – and we mean it!
Do pack swimming stuff, there's an opportunity to bathe in crystal clear
waters on the way...
And please choose water resistant footwear with grip. For those of you who
participated in the Hash where I – Slippery 69 got named – you know what
to expect!

We will use almost all of the Hash signs available. Two blobs mean „true
trail“, but there is not necessarily an X after one blob if you're on the
false trail.

Total distance is 10 kilometers, it's not too hilly but prepare to climb on
one or two occasions.

There's even a restaurant that say they're open on Sunday which we'll go to
after the circle. We checked it out today.

On on forever!

NFHN Chris – Historian
Slippery 69