April 16 hash

Kinga Orthmayr

Apr 18, 2023, 11:44:24 AM4/18/23
to HHH Hash Group Gmail
Thanks to Ivana Nukok for the lovely trail!
Just imagine, humble self Pussy Peddlar was the 1st to arrive at the starting point, the upper end station of the cogwheel railway. While we were waiting for the pack, Foster Failure grabbed the opportunity to indulge herself with a spa of natural substances and rolled around in some boar shit as a special treat. It didn't show on her body too much, but she buttered her collar with it so whoever touched the collar was pranked.
Unfortunately Ivana Nukok had better things to do so she left us wankers to our own devices.
Without a dictator, we lazed away this idle Sunday and spent most of the hash at the beer stop that we added, chatting with Giving Head who had just returned temporarily from London to spoil us even more with her delicious apple pie. Foster Failure and Titty Tata formed a perfect pair as the former was eating csirkepaprikás and the latter catching bird bones in their flight they rejoiced in celestial yin-yang harmony.
After finishing our pints, down we went, sometimes up.
As Run on Batteries used to say:
If you missed this hash, never mind. You can always miss another one!

Onon
Pussy Peddlar