Hareline Calendar

Kinga Orthmayr

Nov 5, 2021, 9:19:37 AM11/5/21
to HHH Hash Group Gmail
You can find and edit the Hareline calendar here:

Heike Neyens

Nov 5, 2021, 10:35:25 AM11/5/21
to Kinga Orthmayr, HHH Hash Group Gmail
Hahaha, Pussy Peddlar,

I just posted the following to Facebook. Sorry, I didn't see your spreadsheet:

Our beautiful Hareline (see below - there is a pic on FB)
Sunday next, 7 November 2021: Sasquatch, Bankrupt
Sunday, 14 November 2021: Slippery 69 almost volunteered but found out she had to leave for Orosháza that afternoon (stupid job!). Second in line is Sprinkler Dance who wanted to hare with Slippery 69 and needs a new companion now. According to our "new rule", there is no Hash fee for up to two Hares. So why be shy? Go for it, BP Harriers and Harriettes! Volunteers for any of the next Hashes please contact Pussy Peddlar or Slippery 69. Thanks.

***
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Albert Einstein