Matras Hike October 16th

1 view

Krasznai Zsuzsanna

Sep 24, 2021, 4:36:14 AM9/24/21
to HHH Hash Group Gmail
Dear Hashers,

There will be this year's Autumn hike on 16th October to the highest point in Hungary  in the Matras, organised by Tourist Club Hanák Kolos.
The deadline for enrolling to the Hike is 30th of September.

Here is the website for details and for signing up:
Info:
Singing Up:

The Distances you can choose are 10km, 15km, 20km, 25km, 30km, 35km, 45km.

Few of us are thinking of doing the 20km.

There is direct bus from Puskás Ferenc Stadion M to Gallyatetö on Saturday
and also there is a very cosy and modern but cheap Tourist Hostel in Gallyatető where we can stay Friday the night before: https://www.galyacentrum.hu/

Let me know if you are interested so we can plan the trip together.

On On,
Titty Tata