BPH3 general mismanagement meeting 11/03/21

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jozsef Garai

未讀,
2021年11月2日 下午5:01:382021/11/2
收件者:Budapest HashOfficial

Dear BPH3 Hashers,

Hash is about having a good time, drinking beer, and enjoying each other's company. BPH3 were a very tolerant and open-minded group of people, which has changed lately. I think we should return to our old tradition, and enjoy hashing instead of thinking about how to collect, make money, promote hatred, name-calling hashers which are really outrageous.  In order to settle at least the financial debate - I am suggesting that the fee should be “suggested fee” 1000 Ft, and those who pay have common beer in the circle.

This way we respect the hasher's individual freedom, and anyone who wants to pay does it and gets the beer in the circle. If they chose not to do that it is fine too. The remaining fraction of the collected money –if there is any– should go to the hash cash and be used for our expenditures, or return back to those who paid - in terms of haberdashery (t-shirts, cap etc.)

The core principle of hashing – there are no rules in the Hash. So no one has the right to impose rules on other hashers and force them to pay an extra beer/s to other hashers. Furthermore the trail setting is volunteer work. So I do not see any justification to collect money for participating in the trail.

The usual argument, what I heard so far is that we need money for this and that. We had a successful pledge drive, and collected enough money, which securely covers our expenditures at least for the upcoming 3 years, if the money is used in the proper way for the Hash:).

In case you agree with this suggestion, and are unable to participate at the meeting. Please send an E-mail to our GM until tomorrow noon:

david....@gmail.com

and vote for

Q_4_a No

Q_5_d exempt hashers whom do not want to participate in the common beer buying

OnOn

SN

回覆所有人
回覆作者