Hash Trash 29_01_2023

1 перегляд
Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення

Domján Ferenc

не прочитано,
3 лют. 2023 р., 12:54:0903.02.23
Кому: budap...@googlegroups.com

Dear IN and Others in BPH3,

Many thanks for the brilliant Trash written on probably the shittiest trail I’ve ever had in my hash life.

Our hare must had been out of his mind, I think.

He simply neglected all the trail-laying rules and traditions, even the most basic rules of logical thinking, referring to a stupid oximoron, a rule itself, that is “There are no rules on the Hash”.

After getting rid of what I had to get rid of in the Westend mall, I tried to catch up the pack, but it didn’t work.

First I blamed myself for the failure, but having learned that even our superstar hasher IN got lost, too, I stopped feeling guilty.

However, instead of calling the hare, I decided to make an alternative trail of may own.

It ended up also in the City Park, orbiting up and down and around on the roof of the new Museum of Ethnography over there.

A remarkable place worth for visiting.

There are wonderful 360 degree new hash views to see from the top.

Missing the Circle at the “Home of Hungarian Music” building was the only thing I felt sorry for.

(I’d love to see there PP in chains again, you know…/:+))

On-On, Rabies

Some more Hash Culture trash: Talking about St. László, the most famous knight king of his age… Did you know, that Richard the Lion-heart was only a second choice, after László refused the Pope’s invitation to lead a Crusade to the Holy Land, saying that he was already busy in his own kingdom fighting back intruding Kumans. Should king László had given a different answer to His Holiness, Robin Hood could be a legendary Hungarian hero now…/:+))

Hash Trash 29/01/2023 Run #1709 by Ivana Nukok

Hare: Sticky Wicket

Attendees: Finnish Me Off, Smørrebrød, Wankenstein, Rabis, Ivana Nukok, possibly others

Started but lost patience at the first intersection: Pussy Paddler, Hairy Licker, Foster Failure

Solo runner: Hare Today - Gone Tomorrow

One of my tasks in this foreign land is to learn the culture and try to fit in. That is why I was fashionably late by about half an hour at the start of the trail, in front of the Imre Nágy statue at Jaszai Mari square. The pack was gone. I tried to follow the trail, but failed due to lack of the latter. Not used to giving up so easily, I called the hare and demanded the route details. Thanks to Bubi Mall city bike I was able to arrive at St. Lászo/ St. Ladislaus at Béke square way ahead of the pack. St Ladislaus, by the way, was a gentleman of admirable physique who liked to stick his sword here and there. There is no proof that he was not a hasher.

Eventually the pack arrived at Béke square, even if somewhat dwindled in numbers. Apparently Rabis had walked into a public toilet and never walked out, choosing peace and solitude over such a shitty trail. Can we blame him?

By this point Finnish Me Off had had enough and citing a poorly made-up excuse buggered off swearing in a northern dialect. From Béke square, Sticky Wicket, Smørrebrød, Wankenstein and Ivana Nukok walked in a snail pace through industrial rubbish, dog poop and some of the most depressing sceneries of post-communist Eastern Europe. Only Father Abraham could lift up our spirits, just a little. By the time we got to the On In in City Park, Smørrebrød had 12 Km clocked in on his smart watch.

The circle was held in front of The House Of Music. As the police record shows, it was exactly the same spot where Pussy Paddler had been intercepted for rioting and violent tree hugging some years ago.

Ivana Nukok did the honours of being the RA. The very first in the known (to us) hash history alcohol-free circle was held (be careful who you ask to be the RA). Accusations were made, the hare was properly punished, hash songs were sung, and the chariot swung low.

Sticky Wicket had thoughtfully made a reservation for the Hash Bash, but was only able to persuade Smørrebrød to join him for the meal. Smørrebrød wins the highest endurance and patience award, and as every Buddhist monk and nun will have you know, patience is the greatest virtue. On on to Nirvana!

Ivana Nukok

P.S. But wait! What about HTGT? Did he start the trail by himself? Did he find any markings? How long did it take him to finish? What perils did he have to endure? Find out in our extended version for paid subscribers. On on!

Відповісти всім
Відповісти автору
Переслати
0 нових повідомлень