Help required please

rohan meshram

Jan 31, 2023, 5:39:35 PM1/31/23
to TheClub Budapest, Budape...@gmail.com, budap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys. I am in an emergency. I have to leave my apartment by 5th of Feb. I was looking for a studio, today the owner just found someone who want to rent it unfurnished. So I am in an emergency. Do you know anyone, who can provide me studio ASAP. My budget is 150k plus utilities. If you know anyone please let me know.
Thank you
Rohan

Kinga Orthmayr

Jan 31, 2023, 6:26:54 PM1/31/23
to rohan meshram, TheClub Budapest, Ignatius Gispert, HHH Hash Group Gmail
Hello Rohan,

Please check your contract.
30 days notice is the usual minimum. He can't put you out like that!

Zsuzsanna Balint

Jan 31, 2023, 6:35:51 PM1/31/23
to Kinga Orthmayr, rohan meshram, TheClub Budapest, Ignatius Gispert, HHH Hash Group Gmail
I invited you to the Expat group on FB, they are usually helpful.
Also search Budapest flats for rent on FB if you havnt done yet.
And Kinga is right, what your contract say?

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone

🌳🌵🌲🌴🌳
Before printing think about the environment