Hash trash #1717

Tuulia Havia

Mar 26, 2023, 2:06:07 PM3/26/23
to Budapest HashOfficial
HashTrash #1717

First to make it clear: I, FinnishMeOff, was NOT actually late. I arrived at Szell Kalman ter at 11:32, which is normally early for hashers. I was delighted and even a bit surprised to see that for once TittyTata had arrived really early, and she was already standing in the center of the square. Without pre-alignment we had both dressed up in very bright colors so we thought that we would be easy to find by other (older) hashers. But that did not happen!!!? None of them found us, nor their way to Szell Kalman ter!! Did the change of daylight time have something to do with this? Was there a party on Saturday night that we were not aware of? Maybe we will never know. But eventually we realized that this hash was to be without any male hashers, without any testosterone, nobody peeing standing – so it was going to be a great one!!

We, the two brave female hashers, followed the clear instructions of our two female hares, Ivana Nukok and a “mystery co-hare”, who later turned out to be Kristina (don’t know how she spells her name) from Russia, a student friend of Ivana (a hash virgin even, sorry guys you missed this). So, we took bus 21 to Fulemile ut, from where we eagerly started to follow the well-marked trail. And ended up in three different false trails (very well marked X’s by the way), before finding the correct trail through the forest. So on-on we went, enjoying a lovely spring weather, admiring beautiful flowers, one of us speaking a lot (guess who?). To our biggest surprise, we eventually spotted our hares much earlier than expected – only to find out that we had accidentally and without any intention, skipped an additional loop to a hash cultural sign – for which we would be punished later in the circle. However, also the hares were going to get a “special treatment” in the circle, after being caught by the pack. (So SORRY guys, you missed this part and you will never know more about it..!!)

As we were all beautiful ladies, behaving well and being good friends, we decided to continue the trail together. After a sophisticated toilet (real one) break, we climbed to the Erzsebet-kilato to take some pretty pictures of ourselves. From there we continued the trail to Szepjuhaszne, where we had lunch and this famous circle. Being active and physically in good condition, we were not lazy to take a bus, but we started to walk towards city center, nice downward walk in a great company.

This trail was remarkable not only by its content and beauty of the participants, but also exceptional in a way that during the trail only 1 beer was consumed (for which we did not collect any hash cash). Despite of that, or thanks to that, there was some very nice singing in a choir without any disturbing low voices.

Thank you for the trail and a very nice spring day, Ivana Nukok and NFHN Kristina!

FinnishMeOff

Jack Carlin

Mar 29, 2023, 11:26:32 AM3/29/23
to Budapest HashOfficial, Tuulia Havia
Excellent and I love it! Good to read that Titty Tatta was there early but please remember to send it out to everyone AND all the ships at sea on the day that Kinga is the first one there. I will fly a flag and send up fireworks.....  LOL
Keep up the good work.
BC

Kinga Orthmayr

Mar 29, 2023, 11:58:31 AM3/29/23
to Jack Carlin, Budapest HashOfficial, Tuulia Havia
It's Pussy Peddlar.