Tmrw's hash

Kinga Orthmayr

Nov 20, 2021, 1:56:43 PM11/20/21
to HHH Hash Group Gmail
Msg from Pinky Riser:

Dear hashers, me and choo choo and leading the hash tommorow. Please assemble as usual at Szell Kalman ter (or we love moscow/lenin is my dad square as some hashers insist on calling it). The hash will start in Pilisborojeno, then will be a beer stop at the start of the hash, please buy the hash beers here and distribute them before starting the hash. In order to get there please take the below route - 12:10 pm number 17 tram from szell kalmen to Becsi ut. Then take the 12:48 pm train to Pilisborojeno. The hash will start at the beer stop linked in the below google route. on on.