october 24th october 2021 hashtrash by multy cunty and pussy peddlar

Gyoergy

Oct 31, 2021, 5:03:10 AM10/31/21
to Hash Googly Santanas
Hashtrash from 24th october 2021

the trail was laid by finnish me off aka tuulia
NFHN tuulia’s son
NFHN tuulia’s husband
as master hare stiff nipples
the day before, Saturday the 23d
starting the track from biatorbagy railway station

the meeting point was set for budapest deli pu. railway station for Sunday 11 o’clock

because the authors pussy peddlar and multy cunty were late at the estimated arrival, they decided to take their fuel propelled car to jump the meeting point to arrive at the biatorbagy station at around midday twelf o’clock.
Wo got to torbagy station and dispersed first to pick up the starting blob but could not succeed with this plan.
Therefore we spoke to locals to gain the right heading towards the biatorbagy viaduct and did the shortcut towards that infamous railway bridge over the bia valley, which was blown up by a notorious badman and madman called silvester joseph matushka the night from 12th to 13th of september 1931. due to matushka’s secret excentric operation hidden by the night the steam engine and six carriages were crushing down the track to the bottom of the valley. 22 died and 17 were injured. mr.matushka the mad evildoer, a viennese businesman and enterpreneur  tried to divert the attention of the investigation through a false claim of responsibility towards the thattime hungarian communist movement, therefore the state of statarium was declared and an adjudicating court was appointed, which was dropped, after the investigation led to mr. matushka, a weird enterpreneur from vienna, already blowing railway bridges before in austria as in germany.

Well, the authors multy cunty and pussy peddlar arrived at that infamous bridge around midday and could easily join at the bottom of the valley of the füzes patak (pho:sesh p:attack) the scattered group with stiff nipples prof. joseph toolia finnish me off and grand old lady titty tata, her lovely daughter double entry, then the returnee scientist rampant rabbit, kinky cooper the briton, the honourable religious advisor sir bankrupt, sticky wicket of great old india, paolo the italian bizz person no fckng hash name and nobody else. We proceeded the tributary bed towards west-southwest to get at szabadsag ut (so:bath:shag  oath) to the beer shop called SERHAZ (share house), one of the best beer stops the budapest hash harriers could get ever, offering a broad variety of freshly brewed house recipe beers, so we got an extended stay sitting in the garden at benches enjoying local beer specialities with caramel and chocolate and chilli et cetera, you name it. The only exception was hash friend NFHN paolo d’italia waiting outside at the street, wearing a specially safe respiration mask because of the mortal pandemic called corona going around at planet earth.
As already mentioned, after a good hour or so stay at that beerpub finnish me off lady urged to move along the track, so we raised and moved on-on towards the main road heading west southwest towards the ancient village of bia (bee:o) So we did the move from the northern torbagy (thor:bodhy) towards bia (bee:o) village.

just before entering the bia-lake vicinity and getting across the pest (pesht) county border straight into fejer (fee:yer) county, we turned sharp east south east all along soskuti ut (shash cutee oot) by following cheques and blobs towards nyakas kő (gnyock:ash queueu) and iharos (y:hare:osh) hill.
I got to tell, the authors peddlar and cunty were slow joes again with cute dog boogee boogeea few yards off and in the heel of the main hash formation trying hard to cath up, succeeding with that plan just a few yards ahead of the szily-kapolna (silly chapel) at the hill in the woods. They were only overtaken by no hashname paolo d’italia and sir bankrupt, our most honourable religious advisor. Our two top ferrets were probably ferreting out somewhere along the benta-waters a patisserie to have a leasurely coffee and some oriental sweets, I reckon.

As already mentioned, at the scenic silly-chapel we got an extended break we could say hello to each other and to gods and goddeses dwelling at that temple and we could hash-socialize a bit. Then we left forest and entered iharos ut (y-hare:ash oot) and got back to the notorious viaduct and a terrible beer stop where I got for cash a black english tea with barely luke warm water out of the red tap though heated a bit on the steam of the espresso machine. An other eastern european outrage. But we got a wonderful and extended budapest hash harriers circle between the road and the above mentioned coffee and tea bar. Sir bankrupt was in top form, we sang and danced and got our well deserved as expected hash punishments all allong his top mood after just returning from a proper scouting mission on bucuresti’s and timishoara’s jolly nightlife with scores of laughs and fun.

After celebrating our circle we got back to deepest bia to visit the coffee mediterran grill house, where we stayed, dined and beered.
So did we finish our hash Sunday before we got back this or that way to the near city. Please enjoy the snapshots of me, mc multy cunty, on-on ladies and gentlemen in the spirit of the hash yours truly pussy peddlar and multy cunty the 29th of october 2021