BPH3 Sunday Hash on 12_February_2023

Domján Ferenc

Feb 11, 2023, 5:13:16 PM2/11/23
to budap...@googlegroups.com

Dear Hashers in Budapest,

Good news or bad news, but in the last minute my family gave up the idea to celebrate me and my birthday on this Sunday, so tomorrow I can join the Hash, instead.

Definitely bad news, but on the other hand (and so far) nobody volunteered to hare for tomorrow.

True, recent runs were not the top BPH3 events, to say the least.

Presumably because of this, the three hashers I happened to talk to today in the City Park, (IN, FMO and TT), seemed to be just frustrated, disappointed, helpless, hopeless, wanting to do nothing.

“Ha nincs ló, jó a szamár is”, goes the Hungarian proverb.

That is, a donkey will do, if no horse is around.

I mean that (despite the odds) those who still want to do a Valentine Day type Hash in this year too, let’s meet tomorrow on Batthyány square at 11:30, (Sunday,  12/February/2023), as usual, and I’ll try to improvise a live trail from there.

(Unless somebody better wants to take over…/:+))

On-On, Rabies

Jerry Taylor

Feb 11, 2023, 5:16:12 PM2/11/23
to Domján Ferenc, budap...@googlegroups.com
So sorry we won’t be with you, but make sure you only break the most important bits😂😁
Love you mate
All the best
Burnt toast & sunshine up