Conference call TODAY

Chevi Frankel

Sep 19, 2011, 9:45:18 AM9/19/11
to debbi katz, Levine, Andrew, Yudy Shemtov, Linda Kuepper, bucksf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

There will be a conference call today at 11:30am. Please call in to the phone number below and use the code to join our conference.

thank you!

Conference Dial-in Number: (213) 417-9250
  Participant Access Code: 591161#

THanks,

debbi katz

Sep 19, 2011, 12:06:25 PM9/19/11
to bucksf...@googlegroups.com, andrew levine, rabbi shemtov, linda kupper
I have a question-

If group members have question about the event or if people who have helped us in the past want to help with the event, I will need to direct them to someone who can answer the questions and coordinate the responses. Who shall we have them call. What e-mail and phone contact information should we use?

Friendship Circle

Sep 19, 2011, 12:14:01 PM9/19/11
to bucksf...@googlegroups.com
The plan was to have someone from each organization to co-ordinate the recruiting of families and volunteers.

If you would like to give my information at the office i would be happy to answer questions.

contact:Chevi Frankel
phone number 215-497-1003 ext 3

Thanks!
--