Help - Two Volunteer Opportunities

Nancy O

Jul 19, 2012, 2:37:43 PM7/19/12
to buckman-sus...@googlegroups.com, Christine Yun, Tim Askin
We have two opportunities coming up fast:
1.  Historic Designation BLITZ Sunday, July 22 at 9 AM 1507 SE Alder  503-231-7322
     Teams of two will verify information on buildings within the proposed historic district 12th to 20th and Ankeny to Morrison.  Just show up at nine and get your partner and a walking assignment.   Or, even better, bring your own partner.  We need about 30 volunteers to keep the assignments manageable.

2.  Nine volunteers are needed to help with Recycling at the Buckman Picnic (Col. Summers Park 17th and Taylor).  Sunday August 5, 4-8 PM.  Three shifts have been set up
3:45 to 5:15
5:15 to 6:45
6:45 to 8:30  Let Nancy know if you can help out nancyobe...@gmail.com  503-231-7322