SE 15th and Oak Traffic Circle - be part of the planting party

Nancy O

Apr 3, 2014, 9:33:33 PM4/3/14
to buckman-sus...@googlegroups.com
This is the third Saturday in a series of FUN meaningful work parties.  We will be replanting the traffic circle at SE 15th and Oak.  This traffic circle was removed during the sewer project and replaced at the request of the neighbors.  We have already planted the circles at SE 16th/Ash and SE 14th/Pine - Drive/Walk/Bike by to see how they look!  The plantings are small now, but will be growing to 24 inches (max) - all plants are pollinator attracting and drought tolerant.

It is:
SE 15th and Oak
10 AM Saturday April 5
Wear appropriate gear, wear gloves, and bring your favorite tool.
We won't need to weed much on this one, it should go fast!