Paint the Street - The Painting Party of the Year, Saturday June 6, 10 AM

Nancy O

Jun 4, 2015, 6:25:44 PM6/4/15
to buckman-sus...@googlegroups.com
Join us for our seventh annual painting party.  We will repaint the street graphic at SE 15th and Alder

1. Come early and help get things set up (9:15)
2. Volunteer for a specific assignment - Call Nancy 503-231-7322
3. Bring your favorite brush if you have one (if not we have plenty of equipment)
4. We will break for a Potluck Lunch at Noon (soup, salad, and iced tea provided)
5. A family fun event!

Come on down at 3 on Friday to help clean the street.