Repainting the Street Graphic at SE 15th and Alder - May 24, 2014

Nancy O

May 7, 2014, 11:56:12 AM5/7/14
to buckman-sus...@googlegroups.com
Hello, The Village Building Convergence is coming up soon and we have decided to use the first Saturday to repaint our street graphic (the new street graphic at SE 16th and Ash will be the following week).  Information will be in the "Village Builder" which will help recruit volunteers.

Right now, I need volunteers for specific jobs - Morning Host, Music Director, Photographer specific food items.  Let me know if you can help out!  Nancy Oberschmidt nancyobe...@gmail.com  503-231-7322

Thanks - we need your help!

See the attached file for details......
2014 - Street Painting Plans.doc