Meeting 5-5-12 Saturday - Please help

Nancy O

May 11, 2012, 12:02:32 PM5/11/12
to Buckman Sustainability
Hi Sustainability Folks,

We met on Saturday and discussed the plans for repainting the street
graphic June 2, 2012

One week early we will clean the street and repaint the compost bins.
On Friday June 1, we will thoroughly clean the street and Saturday the
big party begins. We will have food, music, beverages, plenty of
paint and FUN!

We are looking for people to do certain JOBS

1. Cynthia will be the HOST
2. Nancy O will make Champion Vegan Chili, and Iced Tea
Need - Bread, Veggies, Salad, Dessert
3. Stereotypes will provide a music system out their back door.
4. Missy will be our photographer
5. Signature Gatherers (for closing the street)
North Alder - Nancy M.
South side Alder - Diana
East side 15th - need a volunteer
West side 15th - Missy
West side 15th - Nancy O
6. Other stuff - Diana will get bubbles and chalk for extra fun

To Summarize - WE NEED:

Bread
Veggies
Salad
Dessert
Signature Gatherer for East side 15th

Chris Shaffer

May 11, 2012, 12:09:01 PM5/11/12
to buckman-sus...@googlegroups.com
I can bring the salad.  Should I also bring dressing?

--
Chris

Bruce Jones

May 11, 2012, 2:02:25 PM5/11/12
to buckman-sus...@googlegroups.com
I can be the signature gatherer and can bring some bread.
Bruce Jones

David Pizzuti

May 11, 2012, 2:05:02 PM5/11/12
to buckman-sus...@googlegroups.com
we can bring cupcakes!

nancy and david

p.s. we helped out painting last year . . .

Bruce Jones

May 11, 2012, 4:14:22 PM5/11/12
to buckman-sus...@googlegroups.com
What time is the event on June second?  Also, are there needs for help the Saturday before or on Friday June 1?

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Nancy O <na...@bamboogarden.com> wrote:

Bruce Jones

Nancy O

May 11, 2012, 4:58:16 PM5/11/12
to Buckman Sustainability
Chris, A salad would be great - I have lots of Ranch Dressing if that
will do?

Nancy O

May 11, 2012, 5:01:26 PM5/11/12
to Buckman Sustainability
Bruce, I am putting a clipboard with:
- a list on the front porch (15th and Alder)
- handouts
- picture of the street graphic

This looks like a great weekend to get out there and get signatures.
Thanks. I appreciate the Bread "pledge" too.

Nancy O

May 11, 2012, 5:01:57 PM5/11/12
to Buckman Sustainability
Davis and Nancy, Thanks cupcakes would be great!

On May 11, 11:05 am, David Pizzuti <davidpizz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> we can bring cupcakes!
>
> nancy and david
>
> p.s. we helped out painting last year . . .

Nancy O

May 11, 2012, 5:04:38 PM5/11/12
to Buckman Sustainability
OK here is the schedule:

Saturday, May 26th 2 PM - clean up hte compost bins and repaint the
sign; start the street clean-up
Friday, June 1st 3 PM - wash the street with earth-friendly soap
Saturday, June 2nd 10 AM - repaint street graphic - Champion Vegan
Chili, Veggies, Salad, Cupcakes, Iced Tea on the menu.

Yea Team!

Chris Shaffer

May 11, 2012, 5:46:44 PM5/11/12
to buckman-sus...@googlegroups.com, Buckman Sustainability
I will bring a vegan dressing so there will be options.

--
Chris Shaffer

Diana Ginsburg

May 11, 2012, 5:19:26 PM5/11/12
to buckman-sus...@googlegroups.com
I can provide some plain veggies. Diana

David Pizzuti

May 12, 2012, 2:36:04 AM5/12/12
to buckman-sus...@googlegroups.com
p.s. the cupcakes will be vegan!

david and nancy

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/buckman-sustainability?hl=en.

Nancy Oberschmidt

May 15, 2012, 10:47:13 PM5/15/12
to buckman-sus...@googlegroups.com
You guys are great.  Sounds like we have a complete menu.  YEA!