What is going on with Windows Sleep in BubbleUPnP Server 0.9-update43?

MarkF274

Mar 26, 2022, 2:36:52 PM3/26/22
to BubbleUPnP
In the last few days my Windows PC no longer stays asleep  - it wakes up a few seconds after being put into sleep mode.
I am wondering if this is due to subject update, which was installed automatically (previously I was at 0.9-update42 and sleep was fine).
Please explain the release note:
fixed system sleep prevention on Windows not working properly, preventing Windows to go into sleep mode (if configured as such)

Bubblesoft

Mar 27, 2022, 5:44:17 AM3/27/22
to BubbleUPnP
Can you check if you still have this issue after a full restart of BubbleUPnP Server (not from the web UI, but from the Windows start menu entries),
then make use of BubbleUPnP Server a bit ?

MarkF274

Mar 27, 2022, 2:29:40 PM3/27/22
to BubbleUPnP
I have restarted, rebooted many many times.  The issue persists.  Here is my cross post to JRiver Interact forum:

MarkF274

Mar 27, 2022, 9:38:03 PM3/27/22
to BubbleUPnP
0.9-update43 seems to have auto-magically fixed itself later today.
No idea how or why, but I'll keep an eye on it.

MarkF274

Mar 28, 2022, 12:09:57 AM3/28/22
to BubbleUPnP
Note - I did uninstall .43 early today and tried installing .42  However I ended up with .43 again (must have auto-updated).  In any case, neither uninstalling or re-installing changed the problem at the time.  It just "fixed itself" about 6 hours later.