Thank you for your interest in BubbleUPnP.
I doubt this is caused by an update.
Can you send me (bubblesof...@gmail.com
) a log file, attempting to play such track that does not play:
- launch the app
- go into More > Gear icon > Control
- Enable "logging to file" (at the end of the page).
- IMPORTANT: Exit the app (More > "X" bottom left icon)
- restart the app
- attempt to play such track that does not play
- exit the app
- email me the files found on internal storage:
On Android 10 and below:
/Android/data/com.bubblesoft.android.bubbleupnp/prev_log.txt (if present)
On Android 11 and higher:
/Documents/prev_com.bubblesoft.android.bubbleupnp_log.txt (if present)
You can access them with a file manager app and share them to your email app for sending them.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to not restart BubbleUPnP until you have sent or saved the log file as it is overwritten on app startup.