Odd little bug managing playlists

Charles

Sep 13, 2021, 2:14:26 PM9/13/21
to BubbleUPnP
BubbleUPnP on Android Samsung S6Lite:

I have two short saved playlists of 9 and 6 entries. I started a new stream by entering a simple .mp3 URL. It played with no problem. When I tried to add it to the second saved playlist, the program said it had saved the new entry, but it did not show up on the playlist. So I saved the stream to a new, third playlist, which worked. Then I found that I could save the stream to first playlist!

Bubblesoft

Sep 14, 2021, 9:13:06 AM9/14/21
to BubbleUPnP
I suppose you added that mp3 stream URL via thePlaylist tab > 3 dot menu > Add Stream URL, then used 3-dot menu on the added item and selected 'Add to Saved Playlist' to add it to the second 'Saved Playlist' ?
By "it did not show up on the playlist", do you mean that the added item was not present in Library Tab > Saved Playlists > (second playlist name) ?

Charles

Sep 14, 2021, 10:54:22 AM9/14/21
to BubbleUPnP
Yes, that is what happened.