Qobuz tracks sometimes cutting out mid track

Ian Cohn

Sep 25, 2022, 3:05:20 PM9/25/22
to BubbleUPnP
Hi, I am having an issue with Bubble when I am using it to stream Qobuz via my Qnap NAS to my Naim NDX. Tracks will sometimes cut out after 4-5 mins (sometimes longer), although the track will appear to still be playing in the app. When the track comes to an end, the next track will then play and I can hear it from the start. Any ideas pls in how I might fix this? Thanks.

Bubblesoft

Sep 25, 2022, 3:54:06 PM9/25/22
to BubbleUPnP
Enable proxying in More > gear icon > Renderer settings > (pick your Naim) ? Proxy Qobuz Tracks.
It should fix this issue and does not alter audio quality.
While playing a track, make sure to keep your Android device not too far from your WiFi router.

Bubblesoft

Sep 27, 2022, 2:21:54 PM9/27/22
to BubbleUPnP
You need to disable "Use renderer's Qobuz support" in that page for proxying to be available.