Unable to login to Google Drive

Arjun Sharma

Nov 19, 2021, 7:47:40 AM11/19/21
to BubbleUPnP
Please assist me with this. I'm not sure what's causing it, but I believe it's a problem on your end, and I've provided screenshots of the error.

{Please Reply}
photo_2021-11-19_18-14-18.jpg

Bubblesoft

Nov 19, 2021, 11:48:09 AM11/19/21
to BubbleUPnP
Hi,

This happens for everyone since a few days ago and is caused by a new Google requirement for apps accessing Google Drive and Google Photos. Google is now "auditing" developers for accessing these services. It might take a few weeks for BubbleUPnP. Until then, these services cannot be used.

Bubblesoft

Dec 29, 2021, 4:51:02 PM12/29/21
to BubbleUPnP
I'm pleased to announce that Google Drive can be accessed again in current version of BubbleUPnP!