Cannot connect to Synology NAS

magister

Jun 16, 2024, 3:49:40 PMJun 16
to BubbleUPnP
I have Bubble UPNP Server installed on my Synology (DSM 7) via Docker.  Everything was working fine until recently, and I have made no changes to my system.  The Docker container is running, as shown in this screen shot:

Docker container.jpg
But now when I try to configure the Server, I get a message that I cannot log in to it using its LAN address XXX.XXX.1.XXX:58050.  (I know the address is correct.)  I have tried everything I can think of (I'm no NAS guru) but am getting nowhere.  I will be grateful for any help!  I can log in to the NAS as usual to do other things, just no Bubble UPNP Server.

Bubblesoft

Jun 17, 2024, 6:09:36 AMJun 17
to BubbleUPnP
Hi,

I am not familiar with the DSM7 Docker GUI but the "Port settings" looks suspicious.
I do not even understand what they are supposed to do.
Can you remove all the entries in that "Port settings" section ?
See this page (search for "port settings"):

magister

Jun 18, 2024, 10:30:19 AMJun 18
to BubbleUPnP
Thank you for the reply!  Those numbers are filled in when you create the container (with the Create button) and can't be adjusted manually.  I also vaguely remember using 58050 back when the Server was working.  Maybe someone with experience on Synology and Docker will have other ideas.

SimBun

Jun 18, 2024, 10:34:44 AMJun 18
to BubbleUPnP
Given 58050 is the standard port have you tried XXX.XXX.1.XXX:49154 as it looks like a port mapping table?