OpenHome Playlist of Images(jpg) not auto playing

maw...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2021, 5:30:51 PM9/5/21
to BubbleUPnP
In the android app together with the server I can create an Openhome playlist of images.
The renderer is a Openhome Chromecast. But I have not found a way of automatically progressing through the playlist of images while attached to the Chromecast openhome renderer other than going to the ""now playing" tab and manually hitting the forward button. I would like it to progress through the Openhome playlist of images just like it does with music with no control client running. Is this possible?

Regards Mike

Bubblesoft

Sep 6, 2021, 2:53:46 AM9/6/21
to BubbleUPnP
The slideshow feature in Android BUbbleUPnP is not implemented for OH renderers.
OpenHome was designed mainly for music (and eventually video). There is not much point for images.

maw...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2021, 3:14:59 AM9/6/21
to BubbleUPnP
Pity. I wanted an unattended slide show on my TV which seems to me a good point for images.

Mike