BubbleUpnP using up the battery

Matthew Rhea

Jun 12, 2024, 12:40:41 PMJun 12
to BubbleUPnP
This morning I had 100% charge on my Google Pixel 6 phone. 3 hours later I was down to 30%.
App info for BubbleUpnP shows "App battery usage: 57% use since last full charge".
I was not actively using the app during this time.
I have never noticed this happening before.
BubbleUpnP version: 4.4.1 (arm64-v8a);License found.

Anything I can do to reduce battery usage?
Thanks!
Matthew

Bubblesoft

Jun 15, 2024, 5:57:01 PMJun 15
to BubbleUPnP
Hi,

Thank you for the report.

This is very unusual.

On Wednesday, June 12, 2024 at 6:40:41 PM UTC+2 piano...@gmail.com wrote:
This morning I had 100% charge on my Google Pixel 6 phone. 3 hours later I was down to 30%.

Did you start and use the app just a bit before or during these 3 hours ?
If you did, con you describe with as much details what you did in the app ?

Also, do you have 'More > Settings > Battery saving mode' enabled ?
(note that even with it disabled, 100% to 30% is not normal).

App info for BubbleUpnP shows "App battery usage: 57% use since last full charge".

Can you confirm if this 57% use reported by the system was for the BubbleUPnP app or for the 'BubbleUPnP License' app ?