Default password on Docker

J Littlemore

Apr 8, 2021, 2:17:53 PM4/8/21
to BubbleUPnP
I've just installed the BubbleUPnP server on Docker, which is running on my Synology server running DSM7Beta.
On the first run I'm asked for a username and password straight away, I'm not given a chance to set one up.
Any ideas?

Regards

Bubblesoft

Apr 8, 2021, 4:22:08 PM4/8/21
to BubbleUPnP
Hi,

That happens if BubbleUPnP Server thinks your are connecting from outside your home network.

- Are you running the container with --net=host (host networking) ?
- are you connecting to BubbleUPnP Server with http://<ip>:58050, where <ip> is the local network ip address of your NAS ?
- can you login via ssh and send me (bubblesof...@gmail.com)  the output of command below. Do not post them here
as they contain details on your network.

docker exec -it bubbleupnpserver ip r
docker exec -it bubbleupnpserver ip a
Message has been deleted

Tim Humphrey

Jan 27, 2024, 7:24:27 PMJan 27
to BubbleUPnP
Good morning,  Ive just installed the OpenJ9 Docker Image on my windows docker host and it seems to run fine.
I goto login to the web page and also get asked for username and password of which I am unsure.
authorisation required by local host.
Is there a default password or any assistance would be appreciated.  thank you in advance.

Bubblesoft

Jan 28, 2024, 5:45:57 AMJan 28
to BubbleUPnP
Hi,

This would happen if BubbleUPnP Server think you are connecting from a network other than your local network.
This should not happen if the ip address in your Docker host is on the same subnet than your local network (normally it should be the same ip than the host it is running on).

What's the output of (assuming your container is named bubbleupnpserver):

docker exec -it bubbleupnpserver ip r
docker exec -it bubbleupnpserver ip a

Jack Phạm

Jun 30, 2024, 10:45:21 AM (4 days ago) Jun 30
to BubbleUPnP
IMG_0070.png

26 / 5.000
I have the same problem as you
Vào lúc 01:17:53 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 4, 2021, J Littlemore đã viết:

Bubblesoft

Jul 2, 2024, 6:23:08 AM (2 days ago) Jul 2
to BubbleUPnP

That issue is unusual and happens if BubbleUPnP Server "thinks" the connection from the web browser comes from outside of your home network.

Can you send me (at bubblesof...@gmail.com) the output (copy-paste it) of these commands in a terminal (assuming you named the container "bubbleupnpserver"):

docker exec -it bubbleupnpserver ip r
docker exec -it bubbleupnpserver ip a

Also send me the BubbleUPnP Server log file. To extract it from the container:

docker cp bubbleupnpserver:/opt/bubbleupnpserver/BubbleUPnPServer.log.0 .

Then send me the BubbleUPnPServer.log.0 file.

Bubblesoft

Jul 3, 2024, 10:14:47 AM (yesterday) Jul 3
to BubbleUPnP
The fix to this issue is to run the 'BubbleUPnP Server' in host network mode (rather than the default bridge mode) so it runs with
the ip address of your NAS: