Feature request: cast cover art (separate to audio stream).

Leon Leontyev

Apr 28, 2022, 9:05:31 AM4/28/22
to BubbleUPnP
Hi all,

I know this is a bit of a long shot, but I would love it if bubbleupnp had the ability to cast album cover art while simultaneously casting audio to a different endpoint. The use case I have in mind is listening to music on a stereo system, while displaying cover art on a google nest hub. I believe Roon has this functionality.

Best,
Leon

Bubblesoft

Apr 28, 2022, 9:45:27 AM4/28/22
to BubbleUPnP
Hi,

Thank you for your interest in BubbleUPnP.

I understand your request but this would not be trivial to implement given how BubbleUPnP is designed.
And it is also quite of a corner case.
Thus there is no plan for it.