"fixed" positioning question

Ralph Manning

Jul 14, 2011, 1:26:07 PM7/14/11
to bubbletip, uhl...@gmail.com
Hello Uhleeka,

Superb work with bubbletip. I love it. There is just one thing I am
trying to archive. I am amateur when it comes to JS.

I have some triggers (images) for bubbletips which are in a fixed div.

I've tried the ' options.calculateOnShow ' , which is closer to what I
wish to achieve. But when the mouse scrollwheel is used while still
hovering over the trigger, the bubbletips scroll with the page. How
can the content be made to scroll below/behind the tooltips while they
stay in the same place rather than scroll with the page background?

Many thanks.