bubble is popping up somewhere else, not where it should, but once i resize the window, then okay, why?

Doniyor Jurabaev

Jun 17, 2012, 6:30:16 AM6/17/12
to bubb...@googlegroups.com
hi there,

the forum is getting old and since questions in forum are answered very rarely, i decided to email all of who knows this forum.

my problem is, once the document is ready, the buble tip is showing somewhere else, like 5 cms from the left if i set the delta direction to left. but then if i resize the window, then it is showing up where it is supposed to, on that #tip element. how is it possible to set so that it shows up always on the right place.?

thank you guys for help in advance,

doni

I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it...

jaso...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2012, 1:31:37 AM6/19/12
to bubb...@googlegroups.com
if anyone has the answer for this i am also having the same issue.  specifically with the direction left as well.  mine will show up fine at first, but on refresh of browser it shifts a couple hundred pixels to the right.

thanks,

jason