Tooltips not very stable with dynamic DIVs

dna

Oct 1, 2011, 11:45:27 PM10/1/11
to bubbletip
I am using the tooltips library in conjunction with a tabbing library
and behaviors are unexpected.

There is a tab content DIV whose contents is a list of items - each of
these items has a tooltip attached.

When a new tab content DIV is selected, the old tab content DIV is
'loaded' (using JQuery 'load' function) with new content from a URL.

Once the URL is loaded, I reinitialize the items with new tooltips.

Going from tab 1 to tab 2 works, but going back to tab 1 fails.

I'll put together a demonstration of this behavior once I know that
this group is still active.

Thanks for your time,
Afshin

dna

Oct 1, 2011, 11:53:50 PM10/1/11
to bubbletip
Oops..my bad. I didn't realize there were MANY pages of posts. I
thought there were only a handful, so I thought this group was
abandoned.

This is a great library btw, very nicely done!

I just wish I could get it to work with tabs whose contents are
dynamic.

Working on a demo now.

Thanks,
Afshin