Multiple Targets

Bobby Small

Nov 2, 2012, 6:31:06 PM11/2/12
to bubb...@googlegroups.com
I'm creating an overhead shopping mall directory where there are tooltips at each store location (then the rollovers reveal the store name). We want to do the same functionality for bathrooms and since there are multiple bathrooms, is there a way that one trigger can show multiple tooltip locations at once? So when someone rolls over the restroom icon in the legend - all 4 restrooms would spawn a tooltip at their respective locations.

Bobby Small

Nov 2, 2012, 6:33:12 PM11/2/12
to bubb...@googlegroups.com
Or is there a better method than tooltips with javascript and hiding/showing divs?