The Present Market Crisis

kdp

Sep 29, 2008, 3:11:10 PM9/29/08
to Bubblenomics
In this Email List we will be discussing the present Market Crisis,
the nature of Speculative Bubbles in markets and the nature of Markets
themselves.

I have not found a good book on the General Theory of Markets. But I
have long felt that Meta-systems Theory I have been developing
explains the structure of markets, and also explains the necessity of
Market Bubbles.

See http://archonic.net and http://holonomic.net for more information
of Meta-systems Theory.

I am planning to write a paper on this to post at http://bubblenomics.biz.
This Email list is related to that website.

I was hoping there might be some discussion of the Nature and
Structure of Markets, Various Theories of Markets, The nature of
Speculative Bubbles in Markets, and the way that Systems Theory and
Meta-systems Theory can inform our understanding of Markets, or other
possible explanations.

Kent Palmer