BlueKitchen Bluetooth Stack Release v1.6

Matthias Ringwald

Dec 23, 2023, 6:09:42 AM12/23/23
to btsta...@googlegroups.com
BlueKitchen Bluetooth Stack Release v1.6

Our Christmas edition contains a number of fixes for HFP, HID/HOG and GAP LE Filterlist management as well as changes that allow to receive A2DP audio from Samsung TVs.

Since the Bluetooth SIG has released the HFP v1.9 specification in September, we've completed and tested our implementation that now supports 32 kHz audio via the LC3-SWB (Superwide Band) codec, if supported by the remote side.

With LE Audio, BTstack now supports music playback from a Google Pixel 7a using Infineon CYW5557x or Bluetooth SIG PTS test dongle. Feel free to get in touch if you're interested in adding LE Audio functionality to your existing products.

Since summer, we also have beta implementation of the Apple's "Find My Network Accessory" specification, e.g. AirTags.

We've also replaced the old Zephyr 1.9 port with a new one for Zephyr 3.x and added a port for FreeBSD that uses OS kernel netgraph HCI node.

Please check out the `CHANGELOG.md` and get back to us if you've got any questions.

We wish you calm and relaxing days with your families, friends and hobby projects as well as a good start into 2024.

  Mila & Matthias