ESP hpf_hf demo microphone

Abel Belay

Jun 26, 2024, 1:03:06 PMJun 26
to btstack-dev
Hi all,

I'm trying to implement the esp32/example/hpf_hf_demo on an ESP32 with a PMOD I2S2 codec. The speaker functionality is working but I cannot get the microphone to work. I'm using the pin out described here: https://github.com/bluekitchen/btstack/tree/master/port/esp32#audio-playback

Is the microphone configured to work in this example and if not, is there a way to configure it? Thanks

Matthias Ringwald

Jun 28, 2024, 5:28:34 AMJun 28
to btsta...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abel

Please check example/sco_demo_util.c to see if SCO_DEMO_MODE is set to SCO_DEMO_MODE_MICROPHONE which is the default.

I think we have tested with the ESP32 Lyra-T board and the microphone was working there.
Please check btstack_audio_esp32_v5.c with regard to the menuconfig options to make sure they are set correctly.

You can use the audio_duplex example which implements a loopback between the audio input (microphone) and audio output (some speaker connected to I2S).

Brest
Matthias