Preparing for the 0.16 release

Marq Schneider

Jul 31, 2010, 7:07:10 PM7/31/10
to btpd-...@googlegroups.com
I just uploaded what i would like to make the 0.16 release [0]. I
have performed my own tests locally and everything seems fine.
However, since this is my first release, i would like a few more
testers before officially pulling the trigger. Since there are only
minor changes, i don't expect any deviations from 0.15. Depending on
how many and how quick the responses, i hope to officially release
0.16 on August 1st or 2nd.

The changes are listed in the CHANGES file. Please report any issues
with these changes either back here, or to the appropriate issue
closed for 0.16 on the issue tracker [1].

-Marq

[0] http://github.com/downloads/btpd/btpd/btpd-20100731.tar.gz
[1] http://github.com/btpd/btpd/issues/closed