btpd C++

Marouane Hmaidi

Jun 17, 2014, 8:39:48 AM6/17/14
to btpd-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I need to write a C++ file that let me use btpd, any help please ?

Cesare Falco

Jun 20, 2014, 11:08:30 AM6/20/14
to btpd-...@googlegroups.com

Il 17/06/2014 14:39, Marouane Hmaidi ha scritto:
> Hello,
> I need to write a C++ file that let me use btpd, any help please ?
I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean. :-(

Maybe a C++ client for the daemon, I guess?
If that is the case, why don't you simply hack btcli?

I'm a bit puzzled...

Cheers,
Cesare

Cedric Tefft

Jun 24, 2014, 12:26:39 PM6/24/14
to btpd-...@googlegroups.com
On 6/17/2014 5:39 AM, Marouane Hmaidi wrote:
> Hello,
> I need to write a C++ file that let me use btpd, any help please ?
Technically, this is a C++ program that lets you use btpd.

#include <stdlib.h>

int main ()
{
return system ("btpd");
}

Of course, it's utterly pointless because "use btpd" is so vague, it
could mean almost anything. If you *really* want help, you need to be
*specific*. You need to explain *exactly* what you are trying to do.
Details, details, details. The more the better.