Projects related to btpd

Marq Schneider

Aug 6, 2010, 6:39:39 PM8/6/10
to btpd-...@googlegroups.com
Dear btpd-users:

I have been gathering a list of projects related to btpd on the wiki
[0] and would like your help to ensure that I have identified them
correctly and completely. So far, this is what I am aware of:

Graphical Interfaces:
* BtpG - perlTk GUI
* btpd-front - OS X front-end
* gbtpd - GTK+ btpd Interface
Web interfaces:
* btmon - BTPD monitor tool
* btpd-webui - web UI for btpd
* php-btpd - PHP5 Web interface for btpd

Have I missed any? Feel free to respond here or update the wiki
entry. Also, if you have any better screenshots of them being used,
feel free to pass them along to me and I'll update them on the wiki.

[0] http://wiki.github.com/btpd/btpd/related-projects

Thanks,
Marq

Alessandro Calorì

Aug 7, 2010, 4:16:01 AM8/7/10
to btpd-...@googlegroups.com
Nice Marq,
I'm planning to release a new version of gbtpd ASAP (0.3). We should
also discuss about the IPC dictionary expansion and the possibility to
use an INET socket (a patch has already been submitted some time ago).
The first part is high priority IMHO, the second one would be useful
only after the SSL sockets' implementation (transmitting data on a
clear channel is quite dangerous these days).

Thank you,
Alessandro.