long live btpd

Richard Nyberg

Jul 29, 2010, 10:55:43 AM7/29/10
to btpd-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for taking the reins of btpd, Marq! I'm really happy to see
the project alive. :)

I'll update my old site with info on the project move.

I'm not hacking on btpd at the moment, but I'll still be lurking here,
and don't be surprised if I do submit some patches later on. :P

Thanks again!
-Richard

Marq Schneider

Jul 29, 2010, 11:56:58 PM7/29/10
to btpd-...@googlegroups.com

Thank you for your words of support, Richard. We all appreciate the
work you have put into the project thus far and i hope to continue it
as best as i can. You are, of course, always welcome to help develop
for, weigh in on decisions, and critique the project you started.

If you are feeling bored sometime, i invite you to supplement the
project history wiki article [0]. I like to keep something like this
around for relatively new users (such as myself) to put the project in
historical perspective and better understand how we got where we are
today.

[0] http://wiki.github.com/btpd/btpd/project-history

Regards,
-Marq