BTK functions caused my MATLAB crash down on MacOS 10.15 Catalina

Janet ZHANG

Feb 7, 2020, 8:11:59 AM2/7/20
to BTK Users
I have updated my MacOS to 10.15 Catalina. After that my btk functions (e.g. btkReadAcquisition) were identified as malware by my computer. After I manually bypassed the MacOS malware check, my MATLAB (version R2019b) will crash down every time when I tried to run the bypassed function. MATLAB showed the following message when it crashed down. "This error was detected while a MEX-file was running. If the MEX-file is not an official MathWorks function, please examine its source code for errors. Please consult the External Interfaces Guide for information on debugging MEX-files."

May I know if anyone here has come across a similar problem? Also hope to know if there's any solution to this except for downgrading my MacOS back to 10.14 Majove. Thanks!

王奕霖

Feb 7, 2020, 9:56:44 PM2/7/20
to btk-...@googlegroups.com
Yes  I have the same problem