Analysis

Chris Guy

Dec 23, 2018, 10:02:48 AM12/23/18
to BTK Users
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is using Mokka for sports analysis and if so what devices are you implementing to record with. I would like to explore the possible option of using an Xbox one Kinetic capture to measure a person's range of motion through the swing.
Thanks in advance.

Mohamad Reza Kharazi

Jan 17, 2019, 1:08:17 PM1/17/19
to BTK Users
Hi i have done the same thing before, what exactly do you need . https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/7404173

Chris Guy

Jan 18, 2019, 3:18:25 AM1/18/19
to BTK Users
I want to be able to measure basic parameters of a golfer. Its been done already (swinguru.com) using the Xbox Kinect system. I was wondering how the software would be implemented with Mokka.

Mohamad Reza Kharazi

Jan 18, 2019, 6:26:01 PM1/18/19
to btk-...@googlegroups.com
Ok let assume that you have the 3d coordination of the markers from Kinect , why do you need Mokka. ?
Do you need to visualize all the markers like what we can see in C3d files ?

Yours Truly Mohamad Reza Kharazi Biomechanics researcher in Motion analysis Gait of children with cerebral palsy Opensim