.c3d file does not load

Monika Kubrová

Jan 11, 2021, 7:41:13 AM1/11/21
to BTK Users
Hello everybody,
I have a problem with loading .c3d files. I am sending a picture of the error messege. Does anybody know how to fix it? I am new to mokka, so I have no clue.
Thank you!
Monika Kubrová
Výstřižek.PNG

Marcos Núñez

Jan 19, 2021, 7:10:52 AM1/19/21
to btk-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Monika!

In Window -> Layouts, choose 3D Verbose. You'll see then the Logger, where you'll have more info available to debug the problem

That being said, BTK development has stopped years ago, and Mokka's source code has never been made available. I'd use another C3D library such as pyomeca's ezC3D

I hope this helps.

Marcos

Monika Kubrová

Jan 19, 2021, 8:34:35 AM1/19/21