BTK can't find CMake

Matt H

Jun 20, 2018, 2:01:07 PM6/20/18
to BTK Users
I am attempting to use BTK with MATLAB (R2016b) on Windows (7) but for some reason I can't get it to install. Every time I click on "EasyInstallWithRedistributableMatlabToolbox.jar" I get the following message:

Impossible to find the file bin\cmake.exe

Do you have CMake installed?

Error in script usage. The correct usage is:
    .\EasyInstall_MSVC.bat [CMAKE options] [MSVS installation path] [CMAKE insta
llation path]

For example:
    .\EasyInstall_MSVC.bat "-DBTK_WRAP_MATLAB:BOOL=1 -DBTK_WRAP_MATLAB_REDISTRIB
UTABLE_MEX_FILES:BOOL=1" "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0" "C:\Prog
ram Files\CMake 2.6"

Press a key to exit the program

I do have CMake (3.12.0-rc1) installed and added to the system path already so I have no idea what it wants from me. Anyone have any suggestions?

Elisa Baricco

Dec 14, 2018, 3:10:30 PM12/14/18
to BTK Users
Hi,

I have the same problem. Have you resolved?
Thanks
Elisa