Mokka plays back slow

Christine Howes

Sep 17, 2019, 8:24:39 AM9/17/19
to BTK Users
Hi,

I have imported a trc file, which I then screen captured to map to a video and audio file -- but the mokka file plays back at a slower rate than indicated in the .trc file. The rate is 59.9 fps, with 9055 frames taking 151.051 seconds according to the trc file. When I play it back in mokka, this takes nearly 4 minutes (instead of around 2.5)

Does anyone have any solutions for this?

Chris

Edmund Cramp

Nov 5, 2019, 4:04:51 PM11/5/19
to BTK Users
I'd suggest looking at the system resources - a four minute data file + video is going to be a lot of data to process so it wouldn't be too surprising if life ran a little slowly.